[ltp] Debian X.org 7.0 experimental packages

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:23:31 +0100

--nextPart2156439.FDFZyLTDvg

Am Donnerstag, 16. M=E4rz 2006 18:17 schrieb Michael Ott:
> Does anybody tested the new x.org packages from debian experimental.

Yes.

> How do they work? Are there any problems with installing and using this?

Nope. It doesn't rewrite xorg.conf, so I had to adjust module and font path=
=20
manually. And some package deleted my local=20
fonts /usr/share/X11R6/fonts/local or something, so I had to recover them=20
from backup.

> Does anybody tested it on a T43? And can I play tuxracer with them?

opengl not tested yet. I can switch acceration mode from xaa to exa, but th=
at=20
doesn=C4t work.

regards
Alex