[ltp] Debian X.org 7.0 experimental packages

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:46:07 +0000

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Hello Vivek!

> >Does anybody tested the new x.org packages from debian experimental.
>=20
> Yes, I've just backported them to sarge.
Great work. I use SID but i am happy to know that

> >How do they work? Are there any problems with installing and using this?
> >Does anybody tested it on a T43? And can I play tuxracer with them?
>=20
> Some file locations have changed, notably the font directories and the
> rgb.txt file. I have  T43p, which contains a FireGL M24 PCIE card: this
> card is not yet supported by X.org 7.0.3 drm/dri - I'll be trying some
> code from CVS later to see if it works. Which card does your T43 have?
~$ lspci | grep ATI
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M22 [Radeon Mo=
bility M300]

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20