[ltp] Wine crashes on T42p with ATI drivers

Chris Bainbridge linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:50:10 +0000

Thanks for the configs. Still no luck I'm afraid. I had to change a
few things in the kernel config (enable device mapper, initial ram
disk support and reiserfs) and change the font paths in the xorg
config to boot on my system. None of those changes should affect the
results, but it is possible. Wine still segfaults with the new kernel
and xorg.conf... it's a mystery. Hardware-wise I have an unusual
amount of memory, 1.5GB, which could make a difference.