[ltp] Re: Debian X.org 7.0 experimental packages

Nils linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:54:33 +0100

I don't use it, but I've read in linux.debian.maint.x that the CVS HEAD from
X.org four days ago fixes the problem. There was no ati driver update in the
experimental packages last days - It seems that the debian packages are not
fixed.
Nils