[ltp] Which Distro supports T60?

Felix E. Klee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:39:22 +0100

At Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:44:49 -0500,
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> I just got my hands on a T60 2007-68U.

Nice (except for the Windows keys, of course)! :-)

A relative considers buying a T60 (15" screen), and for him it's
absolutely essential that suspend to disk does work 100% reliably.  What
are your experiences at the moment?

Also: Does the machine support APM, and can one use APM to reliably
suspend (to disk) the machine?

I know that APM will not give as much battery power but this is not an
issue in the given case.  All that's needed is a 15" machine with a good
SXGA+ Flexview type screen that has 3 years of warranty and that is
durable.  Processing speed or IO speed also isn't an issue.

--
Felix E. Klee