[ltp] From deb:etch, lost some grub config -- what did it look like originally?

tottinger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:14:38 -0600

I'm running debian "etch".   During a recent upgrade, it changed the
grup config file.
At the end of the line for the emperor kernel, there is a continuation
character "\" but the next line is blank.
I think that aptitude got a little carried away with its configuration.

Now I can't suspend to disk (hibernate).  I wonder if there were
additional parameters that I'm missing.
Can you anyone me an original grub config file, or one that works for
the emperor kernel?

Also, is there a repo for the emperor kernel? I noticed that I'm not
setup in sources.list to pick up kernel changes.

Tim