[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Benjamí Villoslada linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:22:14 +0100

El Dilluns, 20 de Març de 2006 17:56, perley@adelphia.net va escriure:
> From the levano/ibm thinkpad pages, the x60 is available in configuration
> from 3.0 to 3.6 pounds (1.7 kg).  The weight differences are mostly wheth=
er
> it has an optical drive, and 4 or 8 cell battery.  Choose according to yo=
ur
> priority.

Seems that is the reason, but in the spanish - Europe Lenovo website I don't
see «optical drive» in any X60 model :?

One distributor (Ingram Micro) offers only 2 X60 models: UK156SP and UK15LSP
models, but without specifications.  UK156SP says "combo", but I don't locate
these models in Lenovo site --and Yahoo and Google search.

Thanks!

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat