[ltp] Which Distro supports T60?

Felix E. Klee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:07:03 +0100

At Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:47:49 +0000,
Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > A relative considers buying a T60 (15" screen), and for him it's
> > absolutely essential that suspend to disk does work 100% reliably.
> > What are your experiences at the moment?
>
> What is the attraction of the T60, as a matter of interest?

In the case that I presented it's the availability of the T60 under a
special program in Germany.  People who quality for the program
(students and other people in academics) get the machine at a discounted
price.  The T4x, unfortunately, are no longer offered as part of the
program.

> Is it just speed?

Not an issue at all, in this case.

--