[ltp] Maximum sleep time R52?

Igor V. Rafienko linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:35:21 +0100 (MET)

on Mar 20, 2006, 19:07, m h wrote:

> How long should I be able to sleep my laptop for (and still be able to
> wake up)?

I'd suggest about a week on 9 cells. My T43 draws between 300 and 400mW.
There is no reason your R52 should draw (significantly) more.

Some modules (like the linuxant modem drivers) keep the laptop from really
going to sleep. See if that applies and check the article on thinkwiki.

ivr
--
Besides, meat tends to run away when possible, or fights. Either
response presents behavioral challenges too complex for any existing