[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

dirk husemann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:07:39 +0100

--------------enigDB11CD2F4D6AA8F40F812B84

Kelvin KAN wrote:
> That doesn't explain the weight diff to me.
>
> On my T42, the swappable DVD/CDRW only weights about 180g.
>
> But the diff below talking about is 300g.
i had hoped that the lenovo website would make things more transparent,=20
but it still as confusing as ever. if you look very carefully, i'll=20
notice subtle differences such as 4 cell battery vs 8 cell battery, but=20
also IBM WLAN vs intel 39.. WLAN, and so forth. the diff you notice=20
might be because of different battery types being used? (i'm just=20
guessing here).

    cheers,
    dirk

--=20
Dr Dirk Husemann, Pervasive Computing, IBM Research, Zurich Research Lab
	hud@zurich.ibm.com --- http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/
       PGP key: http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/contact/PGP
  PGP Fingerprint: 983C 48E7 0A78 A313 401C  C4AD 3C0A 278E 6431 A149
	     Email only authentic if signed with PGP key.

Appended to this email is an electronic signature attachment. You can
ignore it if your email program does not know how to verify such a
signature. If you'd like to learn more about this topic, www.gnupg.org
is a good starting point.