[ltp] Problem with suspend to ram/hdd on X41

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:00:30 +0200

--i9LlY+UWpKt15+FH

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:05:14PM +0200, Jan Meier wrote:
>=20
> When I do "echo mem > /sys/power/state" my laptop does nothing.
> I was advised to use the hibernate script to get suspend to ram/hdd worki=
ng,=20
> but then I need to patch my kernel, etc.

Check kernel log through /var/log/syslog or dmesg, also check
ThinkWiki for known problems related to your modell, I was not able
to find any articels about problems on the fly.

Regards, nusse.

--i9LlY+UWpKt15+FH

--i9LlY+UWpKt15+FH--