[ltp] Maximum sleep time R52?

m h linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:30:42 -0800

On 3/30/06, Macskasi Csaba <bitumen@tuxworld.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:26:29 +0200, m h <sesquile@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are other peoples laptops suffering from insomnia too? (inconsistant
> > sleep patterns) ;)
>
> Not really. Last friday I used my laptop as a jukebox at a party. Then I
> put it into sleep. Next morning I ripped a dvd. Even after that I had mor=
> than 30% charge left.
> Except from the annoying fact that resuming while plugged does not work,
> the R50 is a great "sleeper" :D

Can you elaborate what you mean  by "resuming while plugged does not
work"?  I know when I got to work this morning I plugged in power
before resuming.  (Last night I was using it without power before
sleeping).  But I just experimented with sleeping with power cord
out/in/as well as switching while sleeping and it worked....