[ltp] t60 and SUSE 10.1

Jeffrey Grafton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 02 May 2006 07:46:33 -0400

--------------enigF6CB1850357ADB1048518AE6

Mind if I ask what your kernel config looks like?  Whenever I try to
suspend to ram, I get the following error message:
# echo mem > /sys/power/state
bash: echo: write error: Operation not permitted

and I'm not sure if I maybe have something configured wrong or what's
up.  This happens regardless of whether I have any video modules/X
running or not.

Thanks,
Jeff Grafton