[ltp] (Report)Ubuntu 6.06 Beta on thinkpad x60

john linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 04 May 2006 16:32:47 -0400

Hi Thierry,
I had a very similar experience with my x60s with Ubuntu.  Everything
worked great out of the box or after some tweaking except for suspend
and external monitor.
I'm also getting poor battery performance, even with the frequency
scaling.  5.5 hours typically compared to 8 hours under windows with the
8 cell. (at least that is what they advertise)
-John