[ltp] t60 xorg7.0 mouse undeline, what's wrong

Jeffrey Grafton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 05 May 2006 01:10:04 -0400

--------------enigC0DC5110236C0F68C868E09F

I too experienced the underline problem with the cursor that both of you
described, but installing the kernel DRI module fixed this problem.

I haven't had any luck getting XV overlay working yet, though.  I'm
still looking into getting it functioning properly, and will take any
advice anyone has...

Regards,
Jeff Grafton