[ltp] X60s and external display

Andreas Gredler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 May 2006 18:19:23 +0200

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 12:23:05PM +0200, Andreas Gredler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone managed to get an external display to work?

I tried a bad hack. Without knowing anything about the code of i855crt I
just duplicated the code of the 915 chipset for the 945 chipset.
It seems to work basically although I have to find better modelines.
AFAIK the patch for 915 was made the same way... simply copying code ;-)

Has someone on the list experience with i855crt?

greets Jimmy

--
                 Andreas "Jimmy" Gredler
   ,'"`.         http://www.jimmy.co.at/ | jimmy@g-tec.co.at