[ltp] X60s and external display

m h linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 May 2006 09:52:30 -0700

Sorry, this is a little OT, but since you guys are sort of talking
about it.  I have an R52 with the 915 chipset.

Can anyone explain how to set up external monitors for it.  (If anyone
has got them working...)

I'm interested in both clone (for presentations) and 2nd monitor.

I've messed around with cloning a little.  And it seems to somewhat
work when I have external only, but not when I'm using both screens.=20
I'd like to know how to configure the output for the external monitor.
 Any hints/suggestions would be wonderful.

thanks

matt