[ltp] T41p Hotswap Ultrabay - Ubuntu Dapper

Jim Duchek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 May 2006 19:33:28 -0500

nteresting, though.  This was with a removable HD?   I'm thinking
there's something that's got to be done on insert of a removable HD
that I'm not doing... that apparently doesn't need to be done on a
T2x...

Jim