[ltp] ipw2915 disconnects, continued

fire-eyes linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 May 2006 18:43:00 -0400

I posted before about problems I am having staying connected via wireless with
my ipw2915. I narrowed it to the rather old AP, and replaced it. All my
problems went away... at first. Sadly they have returned. Not as bad as
before, however I still see the problems...

Details here, I'm desperately seeking feedback before I turn this laptop
(which I now suspect) into a frisbee.

Be sure to refresh the text file before replying, I will update it as I get
information.

http://fire-eyes.org/temp/ipw2200-disconns.txt
--
"When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of