[ltp] I-series Thinkpad info requested

Mendel Cooper linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 May 2006 10:08:15 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone have any information on the I-series Thinkpads, and
specifically on the I1124 and I1157 models? From what little I've been
able to find out (Thinkpadwiki, etc.), these last two have an AMD cpu
and small very-high definition TFT displays.

I-series TP do not seem to be available for sale on eBay and googling
brings up only Japanese language pages. This leads me to believe that
the I-series was in limited production and maybe only for the Japanese
market.

Does anyone know any more? Linux compatibility of this series? Availability
where?