[ltp] Memory module for IBM ThinkPad T23

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
18 May 2006 00:59:05 +0200

Martin@lichtvoll.de (Martin Steigerwald) writes:

> I am now thinking about replacing the 128 MB one with a 512MB one, I even
> found a 512MB Kingston TP23:
>
> http://www.csv-direct.de/artinfo.php?artnr=A%20G21039185
>
> But it is about twice the price of other Kingston SDRAM available with
> 133MHz (124 EUR!)! There are at least 10-15 different Kingston SDRAM
> modules available. And dozens if not hundreds of SDRAM 133MHz modules
> from other companies.

Sounds like a complete rip off to me...

I bought two new 512MB Micron modules for my T23 last year from a
commercial dealer with good reputation on eBay for 60,- EURO each.

If i were you i'd search for reliable dealer on eBay instead.

                                  Good luck, P. *8^)