[ltp] r50e, linux usb keyboard and orginal keyboard problem

A OKAN YÜKSEL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 May 2006 21:59:02 +0300

------=_Part_50297_14566003.1147978742667

hi friends
i have got ibm thinkpad r50e 1834
im using slackware 10.2 gnome kernel: 2.6.16
i can use my usb keyboard easily but when i disconnected my keyboard,
notebook's original keyboard crashes, i was see fn "keylock" for other
notebooks, but i dont have a key for this problem.
what is the solution for this problem?
thanks