[ltp] New battery for IBM ThinkPad T23

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 May 2006 12:02:42 +0200

Hello,

I currently have about 2 hours and 30 minutes of battery time with the
battery that came with my used ThinkPad. I wonder whether I can get more
time by buying a new battery like the one offered here:

http://cgi.ebay.de/AKKU-FUR-IBM-THINKPAD-T20-T21-T22-T23-02K6627-4400m_W0QQitemZ8762502157QQcategoryZ79523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or is 2 hours and 30 minutes already the maximim I can expect for typical
laptop use (without DVD drive/burner activity)?

What is your mileage?

I want to buy a 512 MB SDRAM RAM from that vendor as well

http://cgi.ebay.de/512Mb-SDRAM-144PIN-SODIMM-PC-133-ORIGINAL-IBM_W0QQitemZ8815116470QQcategoryZ107237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am feeling a bit uneasy about it tough cause they didnt reply to a
question that I send 3 days ago. But the other buyers oppinions are
mostly good.

Regards,