[ltp] Suspending onm Suse 10.1 / TP R50e

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:18:20 -0500

For my T Suspend to RAM works fine with SuSE with the latest updates
applied and the latest ATI binary driver (earlier kernel/powersave
packages and various fglrx driver versions have sometimes had
problems).  I just had to go into YaST / System / Power Management /
Other Settings / Suspend Permissions and check the box there to enable
it.

Thanks,
     Aaron