[ltp] Dock II support for T4x

dummy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:00:38 +0100

Hi List,

I'm just curios if there is general support for the Dock II.
During my last "make menuconfig" i've noticed an item called something
like "docking support" but i didn't find any information about it.

Can someone tell me, if it is useable at the moment? What am i missing,
because I couldn't get USB working with my actual .config. At least not
in 2.0 mode (full or high, i can't remember atm).

I've also noticed that the /proc/acpi/ibm/dock is no longer available
(maybe just with the ibm_acpi v0.11 module from sf.net), so i can't test it.
Any help and comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Thomas Feller