[ltp] Suspend-to-ram with / mounted from USB

Laurent Gilson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:11:55 +0100

Hello,

> I use an external USB disk that contains /home and some other
> partitions that are permanently mounted. No problems regarding this
> when using suspend to RAM or suspend to disk. I use kernel 2.6.18.2 and
> have all related drivers compiled into the kernel, not as modules.

Thanks a lot. I have read the changelogs and i think it may work. Debian
still does not have a 2.6.18Žer in the standard-repos and compiling the
normal kernel.org tar-ball is a bit complex then i tought.

Thanks.