[ltp] X60s: FC6+suspend to RAM

M Daniel R Magarzo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:38:25 +0100

El mar, 07-11-2006 a las 18:13 +0530, Atul Chitnis escribió:
> Just wanted to mention that my X60s and FC6 seems to be a marriage made in
> heaven :)
>
> Everything works - suspend to ram, IPW3945 (from ATrpms), network manager
> under KDE!, the works. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was running
> Windows! :)
>
> The only bug that bit me was the stupid #211941 (Anaconda installs i586
> instead of i685 kernel on some machines) but once I got past that, life
> was good.
>
> Atul
>
> --
> http://atulchitnis.com (Professional)
> http://atulchitnis.net (Personal)

Atul,

I've installed FC6 over my TP T42 a few days ago, and I tried once a
Suspend to RAM action, but with the same (bad) result as when FC5 was
running here. So, I'm afraid I'll have to prepare again my (borrowed)
scripts; Honestly, I don't care to do it, but please, just by curiosity:

	Fn+F4 comb. puts the system in RAM --> Does work.
	Fn only, should upload the system; it seems that it is up again, but
the screen does not get rid of the black-grey colour.

	Have you defined any particular key combination at any place?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel