[ltp] Re: Tips on adding bluetooth to a T23?

Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:44:38 +0200

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 03:32:07PM -0500, John Sullivan wrote:
> Marius Gedminas <mgedmin@b4net.lt> writes:
> > I also create a symlink /etc/ppp/peers/default ->
> > /etc/ppp/peers/tmobile, so I can just type "pon" without typing the
> > provider name.  (Well, actually my default provider is called
> > 'bite-gprs-bt', not 'tmobile', but it's the same deal.)
>=20
> Good thought, I'll do that right now too. The man page doesn't say anythi=
ng
> about /etc/ppp/peers/default though -- but it does mention
> /etc/ppp/peers/provider as the default.

Aargh, /etc/ppp/peers/provider is what I meant when my fingers typed
'default'.

Sorry about that.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
This is, or so I'm told, a classic book. I can see why. It is long and it
requires a great effort to finish it. If you go through a great effort to
suffer for a long time, you are allowed to sneer at people who can't be
bothered. That's the surest sign of classic art.
		-- Lars Wirzenius

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--