[ltp] rf_kill switch is ON

Mads Dyrholm linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:35:24 -0500

Florian, you said...
>try to switch it on your front to green ;)
>florian
I had no idea what you were talking about. I thought to myself: "is
this guy kidding? .. the light should be green?...".  Then later today
is was sitting here working and my collegue starts talking to me. For
some reason I played around with my T60 at the same time, and find
this little switch on the front (out of sight). "Heeey, wait a
minute.... " - I switched it (and realized that it turned GREEN!). And
woila! -
# cat /sys/bus/pci/drivers/ipw3945/0000\:03\:00.0/rf_kill
0
yeah! - and the little green light is blinking. SO SIMPLE, YET SO
DIFFICULT ;) -

  THANKS !!!!! :)))

/ mads