[ltp] OT: I get it now

Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:58:23 -0200

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Andrew J. Barr wrote:
> "Lord of the Rings", but on the program brochure for the evening they
> had some various quotes from Tolkien, Lewis, and some others. I had to
> smile when I finally recognized where Henrique's sig came from.

:-)

Yes, it is based on the poem for The One ring.  I didn't write it.  As the
attribution says, it comes from a card of he Silicon Valley Tarot (check it
out in http://www.svtarot.com/ for some quick fun).

It is interesting to note that the card with the One Disk seems to have
disappeared after I read it once in the Warehouse 23 (Steve Jackson
Games)...

  Henrique Holschuh