[ltp] Wanted: ACPI DSDT and dmidecode information for *60 and *61 thinkpads

Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:18:44 -0200

Owners of the T60, Z60, Z61 (any submodel):

If you have upgraded your ThinkPad already to the *latest* BIOS, please send
*by private mail* the output of dmidecode and also of "cat /proc/acpi/dsdt |
gzip -f >dsdt.bin.gz".   Please send the mails to ibm-acpi <at> hmh.eng.br.

Currently, these ThinkPads are *not* supported officialy in ibm-acpi,
because I don't have the DSDTs, so your help would be much appreciated.

As usual, I will upload the DSDTs to acpi.sf.net, and fill in any
information that is missing in ThinkWiki, so that other driver writers can
also benefit from them.

  Henrique Holschuh