[ltp] [patch 0/3] ibm-acpi: extend thermal sensor support for new ThinkPads with 9+ sensors

Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:16:57 -0300

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> This patch series extends ibm-acpi thermal support for ThinkPads that
> support up to 16 sensors in firmware.  It also refactors some of the
> ibm-acpi thermal sensor code to make it easier to extend and read.

[...]

FYI, I have good news: Borislav acked the reception of the patches in
private mail.  Their merge is not guaranteed yet: he likes the general idea
and will carefully review the patches.   He asked me to wait for a few weeks
due to his workload, so we should have a more definitive answer in the
not-so-distant future.

I will try to work on polishing the advanced fan control, now.

  Henrique Holschuh