[ltp] [patch 0/3] ibm-acpi: extend thermal sensor support for new ThinkPads with 9+ sensors

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:17:34 +0200

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q

Hello.

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 14:16, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
>=20
> FYI, I have good news: Borislav acked the reception of the patches in
> private mail.  Their merge is not guaranteed yet: he likes the general id=
ea
> and will carefully review the patches.   He asked me to wait for a few we=
eks
> due to his workload, so we should have a more definitive answer in the
> not-so-distant future.

Sounds good. Thanks for your work on it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q--