[ltp] Help needed: system board macro photos

Wed, 4 Oct 2006 00:42:55 -0300

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> Currently the interest is mainly in T43/T43p/R52/X41/X41Tablet, but
> other models' photos may turn out useful later on.

Photos of the embedded controller for older models are welcome.  It is about
time we get to know for sure for how long IBM has been using the same uC
(Renesas/Hitachi H8S/2161B), even if only for ease of mind :-)

> BTW, thanks to all who contributed to the DMI database on ThinkWiki!
> That information is extremely helpful, and is already used in several
> driver patches.

I second this.  I have found the DMI database to be very useful.  I also
would like to thank the few souls that contributed their ACPI DSDT to
acpi.sf.net, as that is helping a damn great deal the work in ibm-acpi!

  Henrique Holschuh