[ltp] Re: Undocking?

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:16:43 +0200

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

Hello.

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 17:44, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> >=20
> > I am using a 2.6.18-rc6 kernel right now and (still some issues, but)
> > the docking station support (which has been integrated) seems to work
> > really well.  It even recognizes the dock without having had it
> > connected at boot time.
>=20
> Nice. I'll test when 2.6.18 is out.

I've found time to test now. Works fine for me.

Just a sidenote: Together with xrand+mergedfb metamodes im now able to
dock/undock my notebook without restart X. =C5nd after undocking
NetworkManager directly switches to my wireless lan, means my ssh
session over openvpn is still alive. Sweet new world. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle--