[ltp] [patch 00/11] ibm-acpi: extended thermal and fan support

Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:41:31 -0300

This patch set implements extended fan control and thermal readings
on ibm-acpi.

The patches are against stock 2.6.18 ibm-acpi.

Patches 01-03 have been sent to this mailing list before, and have not
been changed.  They are already submitted upstream.  Patch 02 is already
on 2.6.19-rc.  They extend thermal readings for up to 16 sensors.

Patches 04-11 are new, and are not being submitted upstream yet.
Instead, I'd appreciate bug reports and comments.  They are supposed to
implement the same fan control functions of the patches by others that
have been floated here and in thinkwiki from time to time.

I am also working on a "fan watchdog" command, but it is not ready yet.

  Henrique Holschuh