[ltp] [patch 00/11] ibm-acpi: extended thermal and fan support

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:07:34 +0100

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

Is it possible to create an archive and set a link at thinkwiki.org

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20
         =20
--=20
    ,''`.   Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at king-coder dot de
   : :' :   Debian SID on Thinkpad T43:=20
   `. `'    http://www.zolnott.de/laptop/ibm-t43-uc34nge.html=20
     `-

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK