[ltp] [patch 00/11] ibm-acpi: extended thermal and fan support

Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:32:26 -0300

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Alex Deucher wrote:
> >Do you mind sending me the output of dmidecode, so that I can add that DSDT
> >to acpi.sf.net and, if not there yet, the relevant DMI info to
> >thinkwiki.org?
>
> I can send you the full dmidecode, a subset is available on the thinkwiki:
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/List_of_DMI_IDs

Well, please either send me the dsdt and dmidecode, or upload it yourself to
acpi.sf.net.

> not sure.  I can't seem to find any info about the s30 bioses on lenovo's
> pages.

The i-series S30 info would be found only on *IBM* pages from IBM Japan I
suppose.  It certainly isn't anywhere in the english pages.

> most of the rest looks pretty standard.  Brightness would be nice, but
> I don't see any relevant handles.  If you see any other interesting
> things hidden in the dsdt, I'd be interested.

I will take a look.  But this is one of those machines where everything is
far more likely to be hidden behind one of the various incarnations of
the IBM SMAPI.

  Henrique Holschuh