[ltp] X60s: scaling_governor on resume

Johannes Boy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:12:43 +0200

I have no idea why the CPU ends up this way, but you could just create
a script "governor_wrapper" that checks, after resuming, if the
notebook is on battery or cable and calls the proper one of your
scripts.
You can make it beeing called by editing /etc/hibernate/common.conf:

#misc launch
OnResume 99 /etc/governor_wrapper

However, I'm not sure about the 99... I *think* it means that it is
beeing called once the resuming process is complete. Someone correct
me here if I am wrong, please.