[ltp] fglrx on a t43p

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:39:57 -0500

I have a T43p running Kubuntu 6.06 LTS with fglrx and all is well.

bropers@ibis:~$ sudo dpkg -l xorg-driver-fglrx xserver-xorg
||/ Name                          Version                       Description
ii  xorg-driver-fglrx             8.28.8-1                      Video driver
for the ATI graphics accelerators
ii  xserver-xorg                  7.0.0-0ubuntu45               the X.Org X
server
bropers@ibis:~$ uname -r
2.6.15-27-686

--
Brian D. Ropers-Huilman, Director     .:.     High Performance Computing
Networking, Infrastructure, & Research - Information Technology Services