[ltp] Alternative power supply for A31

Kelvin KAN linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:06:52 +0800

Thinkpad power supply connectors are univeral (at least in the IBM era).

You may consider getting the p/s of X31.  It's 3.5Amp, but still small
in size and weight. The highest Power-to-Weight ratio for TP I've seen.

I am using it for T42 fine (without CD drive and the battery being taken
out), eventho the original p/s for T42 is 4.5A.

cheers,
-
kelvin.