[ltp] battery status led

Martin Lorenz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:00:53 +0200

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 07:55:59AM +0200, Florian Manschwetus wrote:
> on my t60 my battery led didn't become amber on loading it just flashes
> a little bit i think (but not sure), how to enable the led show the
> stauts correct?

on my X60s this is (according to the docu) the correct semantics.

amber means low battery (no matter if dicharging or charging) and
on with short off flashing means charging in amber as well as in green

gruss
  mlo
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty=20
	    to obtain a little temporary safety=20
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

please encrypt your mail to me