[ltp] no hi res screens available on new T60 series

Brad Langhorst linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:55:38 -0400

On Sun, 2006-10-22 at 15:42 +0200, Laurent Gilson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > I've just been looking through lenovo's web pages for the 1600x1200
> > screens but did not see any.
>
> ThinkPad T60p UT0FHGE ?
huh?

I can only see models like this one on lenovo's web page
2613HPU
I don't see that UT model anywhere...
Maybe this is a locale specific thing?

Is there some secret area of the website other than "customize and buy"
at http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/notebooks/thinkpad/t-series/index.html

> > The Z series lists a "WUXGA" screen but when you go to customize and buy
> > it lists a resolution of only 1280x800.
>
> What now, Z or T ?
i don't realy care - i'm just looking for a higher res screen
The Z series used to offer a ?x1200 screen i think.

I can find older core duo (not core2 duo) systems at non lenovo pages
(eg: 2623DDU).  It's not for lack of effort that I'm failing to find
these models - hopefully the cause is not stupidity either ;)

Brad