[ltp] Burning a x60s

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:47:02 -0600

No, it's not acceptable, but if the laptop is really good and your only
problem comes with applications that are CPU intensive, then maybe you
need to find some external cooling solutions.

I've seen something like a tablet that goes below the laptop and has
some fans in it.  It gets its power from a USB port.  You can find many
of these in eBay, just search for "laptop cooling".

Saludos,
Pablo Vera