[ltp] Best Wireless Headphone with Thinkpad and Linux?

Timothy Murphy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:02:48 +0100

On Sunday 03 September 2006 13:47, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> Not only are Bluetooth devices FAR too weak to affect access points
> (unless these APs are VERY far apart), but you are much more susceptible
> to interference from a neighbor's no-name-brand cordless phone on the
> 2.4Ghz band or their microwave than you are from your own Bluetooth
> device.

Isn't this - interference by cordless phones - just as mythical?
In my experience, if there is any interference between
Bluetooth, WiFi, cordless phones, mobile phones and microwave ovens,
it must be extremely small.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366