[ltp] X60: Difference between models

Atul Chitnis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:19:57 +0530 (IST)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Martin Lorenz wrote:

> you had 7 hours of battery life? with the original standard battery?

8 cell extended battery

present:                 yes
design capacity:         74880 mWh
last full capacity:      77080 mWh
battery technology:      rechargeable
design voltage:          14400 mV
design capacity warning: 3854 mWh
design capacity low:     200 mWh
capacity granularity 1:  1 mWh
capacity granularity 2:  1 mWh
model number:            92P1171
serial number:             849
battery type:            LION
OEM info:                SANYO

> and the best I can get is 2 hours!

In this century? :) Damn, you (almost) made me feel much better!

> how's the difference in hardware between your 1706-7fa and my 1702-55g AND
> much mor important - did they give me an OLD model? I got mine only two
> weeks ago.

No way that a 1702 would give you such bad battery life, unless you only
got the 4 cell standard battery (which I haven't seen any X60 shipping
with yet), but even that should have given you at least 3 hours.

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | mail@atulchitnis.net
Bangalore, India | http://atulchitnis.net