[ltp] Re: Best Wireless Headphone with Thinkpad and Linux?

John Sullivan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:41:35 -0400

Jiang Qian <qian2@fas.harvard.edu> writes:

> I take this horror story to mean that I have slim chance of getting
> bluetooth stereo headphone to work under linux at all. Is that correct?

My story doesn't have anything to do with GNU/Linux. The IOGEAR set I unhappily
use just plugs into your headphone jack and requires no software. Logitech
makes a similar one that seems to work a bit better.

I have no experience with whether proprietary OSes have better driver support
for playing stereo audio through a bluetooth dongle, but I was under the
impression that they did not.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net