[ltp] Re: kernel-parameters for ibm_acpi?

TNKS linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:43:34 -0500

Okay,

So ibm_acpi.experimental=1 seemed to work for me, but I couldn't get
ibm_acpi.hotkey to work for me.  If I compile ibm_acpi into the kernel, is
the only way to configure the hotkey masks upon startup through init.d
scripts (that's what I've done for now).

- Sukant