[ltp] XORG on t60

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:46:52 +0200

--=-PpO5BGDx+Dw2kQjD+JHg

hi,

maybe you have an intel grapfic card as some t60 have.

Tell us the output of:
lspci

and the xorg.0.log output.

Greetz

Konstantin

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 10:45 +0200, Sepp Depp wrote:
> hi,=20
> the xserver on my ibm-t60 underlines the mouse pointer. it's look very ug=
ly. i think, that my grafic card chip isn't installed correctly. fglrx is i=
nstalled, ati doesn't work. i've download and install the latest driver fro=
m the ati-homepage.=20
> what's wrong?
> --=20
>=20
>=20
> "Feel free" =E2=80=93 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...
> Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail
--=20
Building an operation system without source code,
is like buying a  self assemble space shuttle without
instructions.

--=-PpO5BGDx+Dw2kQjD+JHg

--=-PpO5BGDx+Dw2kQjD+JHg--