[ltp] Super Video output?

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:44:00 +0200

------=_Part_169097_26366120.1157917440297

Hi, friends!

My Thinkpad R52 has a S-Video output that allows to connect it to a TV. I
can use it on Windows but don't know how to do it under Ubuntu Dapper...
Does anyone know if there is a driver for the Intel graphic card that can d=
it?

Thanks,

--=20
Jaime Iniesta alias Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com
jabber: jaime ARR OBA railes PUNT O net
http://www.capitanplaneta.com/
http://www.railes.net

------=_Part_169097_26366120.1157917440297

Hi, friends!<br><br>My Thinkpad R52 has a S-Video output that allows to con=
nect it to a TV. I can use it on Windows but don't know how to do it under =
Ubuntu Dapper... Does anyone know if there is a driver for the Intel graphi=
c card that can do it?
laneta<br>email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com<br>jabber: jaime ARR=
 OBA railes PUNT O net<br><a href=3D"http://www.capitanplaneta.com/">http:/=
/www.capitanplaneta.com/

------=_Part_169097_26366120.1157917440297--